Sunday 29 September 2019

Course Technology & Tools Opinion



Tools and Websites review


In just this week I have gotten used to majority of the tools that we will be using and I have to say that it feels like that it will become slightly difficult once we need to keep track of more tools and websites.

With how majority of these software are accessible through simple laptops and college computers, there shouldn't be that many issues when it comes to work and time management. As long as these laptops and computers are fully functional, student shouldn't have any problem doing their assignments.

I have a feeling that Unity will heat up my computer like a baked potato.
I mean I can't even run some old games, let alone a 3D software.


However, I think that the more tech-demanding software like Unity3D might require work from college computers or more powerful laptops. I myself have a decent laptop but it heats up when I access Unity3D and I might have to eventually rely on campus PCs.

Besides some trivial issues, I don't have much to say about the tools and websites we are going to use.
I think that as long as student have access and use these softwares, there shouldn't be any problems for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Week 6 - Unity 6

Unity Tutorial 6 Alright there's something wrong with Unity today. For the tutorial, there a section that requires you to set up &qu...