Sunday 17 November 2019

First Playable? / Prototype 3


First Playable? Barely...


Unity, is working like a coin in Venezuela's economy. Utterly, Unnecessarily. Useless. As much I've tried excavating the internet for useful guides in trying to find a proper script that lets me launch a projectile without causing a sharp drop and sudden drop in the integrity of game files.

There are things that I knew I cannot use. The Raycast method, instantly causes damage to the area where the Raycast is projected over. I have tried inputting a projectile time script to it put it just ended up messing with the other codes.

The Projectile method was the one and only option. One issue. Many of the guides online are either way too outdated; where the codes will not work in the recent Unity editions. Two things will happen. One, Unity doesn't recognize the codes used and refuse to work. Two, Unity DOES recognize the codes but doesn't know how to initiate them.


This was after the fourth tutorial I followed.
One pack of noodles was not enough for me to make it through this.
Hope you had a nicer time than mine.
Anyway, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Week 6 - Unity 6

Unity Tutorial 6 Alright there's something wrong with Unity today. For the tutorial, there a section that requires you to set up &qu...