Sunday 27 October 2019

Game Design Document



Game Design Document


In my honest opinion, DunDoc is very convenient  for game development as a means to keep track of your games' progress. There are many tabs to use and the presets are very detailed, although they might be overwhelming at first.

I have put in all my ideas from the week before to the DunDoc document as of now
Here's the link to my DunDoc.


This should be what you see when you get to the site.

I'm not sure if anyone needs a password or permission of some sort to enter someone else's project document so if you want to, tell me if it works or not.

As of now I need to research some design for things such as UI, character model and its associated software and such. Character creation will be a hassle if I don't learn how to 3D model for Unity.


I made the image extra-big so you can see the details.
I don't need the HUD to be super complicated.
Just simple enough with all the essential details.
The final game will probably use this HUD layout in
the future.


The technical thing will have to be on hold for now because of the other assignment I'm currently doing but after this, I can work some more on this project.

Tell me some issues like slow-downs, image imports not responding, etc. just so I know I may not be the only one having these issues on DunDoc.

Thank you for listening to my short, late-night rambling.
Have a nice day.

*Updated: Someone mentioned that my DunDoc link didn't work so I changed somethings around. It took quite a while but it should work by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Week 6 - Unity 6

Unity Tutorial 6 Alright there's something wrong with Unity today. For the tutorial, there a section that requires you to set up &qu...