Thursday 5 December 2019

Week 11 - Unity Free Tutorial


Unity Week 11


So I will make this post short, the fatigue is setting in and I can't stay awake past 12. There were issues regarding a functioning health and damage of which has a freely changeable variable for the values so they can take and deal a certain amount of damage.
This is so that in the future if I need to add multiple characters, I can assign an edited duplicate of the 
health and damage script to each of the characters.

The three characters, RED, GREEN and BLUE have different stats represented by stars.
Here's how it goes, for example:
DEFENCE has nothing to do with damage reduction but with the characters' HP.
At one star, they'll have at default 4 HP. Every extra star adds an extra 3 HP on top of that.

RED has at standard 10 HP (3 Stars), Blue has 4 HP (1 Stars) and Green has 16 HP (5 Stars).

The health script from this video, is very malleable so I can adjust it to my needs. Although  the code is in Javascript, nothing a little code converter can change.

Things are slow as of now due to other assignments, but some progress is still progress.
"Don't we all feel like this at some point."

Anyway, have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Well a good day to you Zhen or EzMeme whatever suit your fancy.

    I must say that I can tell that you have had a journey with the Unity tutorials and blog assignments of this concept every week and personally I can agree with you of not being able to stay awake past a certain time I mean I am just going from all of this college work on most weekdays to every day to the likes of lengthy shift in work from Friday Afternoon to Monday Night that it got to the point that I collapsed from just overworking and emotional exhaustion as of recent (yesterday and a couple days too and even to the likes that’s i need to see a doctor about it). But anyway I see that you have made some very good progress with some interesting tutorial videos and I am sure that they work very well with your game concept and I hope that it has helped you with all of the stuff in your game. Also that Meme is very relatable not with these tutorials and just life in general. Good luck with everything in the final stretch.

    Cheerio!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Semester 2 Week 6 - Unity 6

Unity Tutorial 6 Alright there's something wrong with Unity today. For the tutorial, there a section that requires you to set up &qu...